Friday, 5 March 2010

Lazyish last day

No big trips or visits for today.
Went to the beach this morning to enjoy some surf and so forth.
After getting pounded on the body board trying to get out (and told off by the surf lifesavers) and then going to the other side of the beach and getting pounded and finally discarding the board for some plain bodysurfing and getting tumbled, I decided I'd had enough enjoyment.
Flynn on the otherhand had his usual great fun playing and digging in the sand, jumping in the holes I'd dug and then trying to get out before a wave filled them in plus playing with the waves and occasionally getting knocked off his feet.
The afternoon saw us going for a ride and getting rained on.
(but there was icecreams in the middle)

After excellent Thai, we spent the rest of the night preparing for a potential early departure tomorrow depending on whether the weather is good for a swim first.

No comments: